Lattixhas pioneered an award-winning approach using system interdependencies to create an accurate blueprint of software applications, databases and systems. Architects and developers can analyse their systems in detail, edit the structure to create what-if scenarios, and specify design rules, allowing them to formalize and communicate the architecture to the entire organization. The result is higher quality, improved reliability, and much easier maintenance.
Discover, analyse, define and control your architecture: The Lattix Architecture Management System enables you to create Dependency Models of your software systems, including applications, databases, services, and configuration files. With Lattix, you can analyse your architecture in detail, edit the structure to create what-if and should-be architectures, and then create Design Rules to formalize and communicate that architecture to your entire development organization.
Make Your Architecture Visible
The Lattix System enables the extended development team to see and understand the Dependency Model. This allows all developers to better understand the architecture of the system they are enhancing, and to check their latest changes against Design Rules before they commit those changes into the revision control system. Lattix can also be utilized to provide visibility to managers, SQA staff, and product managers who have a vested interest in more than just the software's schedule and planned release dates.
Key Advantages of Lattix
Consider these distinct advantages of Lattix:
- Precise - The matrix representation leverages the system hierarchy to aggregate dependencies and provide a precise big picture view. The LDZ file can be automatically synchronized with every build to identify changes and architectural violations. Developers can focus on their part of the system while maintaining the big picture.
- Highly Scalable - The power of the hierarchy and the compact matrix representation enables the DSM (Dependency Structure Matrix) to scale from hundreds to tens of thousands of classes . The Lattix approach has been successfully applied to many large commercial systems in a various industries, including financial services and telecommunications.
- Easy to Adopt - Lattix automatically extracts dependencies and builds the DSM within seconds, so it is easy to deploy at any time in the software lifecycle. Architectural patterns are easy to discover and enforce in the DSM.
Lattix LDM supports:
- C/C++ (with BSC, Doxygen,Understand)
- Delphi Pascal
- Java (with Spring and Hibernate)
- SQL Server
- And more using LDI
Further details available on the Lattix website.